This method gives the organization an opportunity to increase member participation. Order candles and mailing boxes. Include the following items in each box with a candle:
1. Letter from the organization
4. Self-Addressed Return Envelope (to receive donations)
Steps for Preparing the Boxes for Mailing
1. Set a date and time for packing the candles.
2. Work out the mailing details with the synagogue or organization. See USPS Bulk Mail Information here.
3. Set up the packing team.
4. Prepare for packing.
5. Deliver to post office with enough advance time before Yom HaShoah.