The Nominating Committee has produced the following slate for the 2019-2021 leadership. The slate was approved by the Executive Committee on January 21, 2019 at the EC Meeting in Toronto.
- President - Tom Sudow (Kentucky/Indiana/Ohio)
- First Vice President - Allan Kahan (Seaboard)
- Vice Presidents
- Alan Budman (Middle Atlantic)
- Stephen Dix (Anshei Darom)
- Elliot Feldman (New England)
- David Singer (New England)
- Benny Sommerfeld (Western)
- Bruce Tomar (Middle Atlantic)
- Treasurer - George Nadas (Ansh-eh Zafon – Former Lake Ontario Region)
- Secretary - Mark Givarz (Midwest)
- At-Large Members
- Norm Katz (Western)
- Art Lashin (MAR)
- Jon Norton (Midwest)
- To be determined
- Honorary President - Stan Greenspan (Ansh-eh Zafon – Former Lake Ontario Region)
In addition, incoming President Tom Sudow will be selecting up to four additional men to serve as "appointed" members of the Executive Committee.
The nominating committee consisted of Allan Gottesman, Chair, and members Myles Simpson, Mike Mills, David Kravitz, Charles Wrock, Hal Freed and Alex Romano.
The election shall be held on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at the Westin Harbor Hotel Toronto Canada as part of the International Convention of the FJMC. Each club, in good standing, shall be eligible to cast a vote as a delegate at the plenary session. All voting must done in person.
We wish all the nominees a hearty Mazel Tov! Yasher Koach for the work that got you to this point, and for the efforts you will be making in the coming years on behalf of the FJMC! Kol Hakavod!
We also want to acknowledge the work of those Executive Committee members whose terms are ending in July. Yasher Koach and Toda Raba for the work that you have done for the FJMC. We look forward to your continued involvement, guidance and leadership in the future.