The term, nusach, refers to the musical rendition or chant of the service. Below please find links to the nusach for the Mincha (afternoon) and Ma'ariv (evening) services as performed by Cantor Brian Mayer of Temple Emanu-El, Providence, Rhode Island.
The page numbers refer to Siddur Sim Shalom for Weekdays (red cover). If a second set of page numbers is shown, they refer to Siddur Sim Shalom for Shabbat and Festivals (blue cover).
To hear and learn the proper chanting for a minyan of comfort please click on the below links.
1. Ashrei & Hatzi Kaddish - p. 120
2. Amidah through Kedushah with full repetition - p. 122
3. Amidah - Blessings 4-8 - p. 124
4. Amidah - Blessings 9-13 - p. 125
5. Amidah - Blessings 14-17 - p. 126-127
6. Amidah - Blessing 18 - p. 128-129
7. Amidah - Blessing 19 - p. 130
1. Bar'khu & Two Blessings - p. 137 or p. 281
2. Shma & V'ahavta - p. 138 or p. 282
3. Mi Khamokhah - p. 139 or p. 283
4. Hashkiveinu & Barukh Adonai - p. 140 or p. 284
5. Hatzi Kaddish (before Amidah) - p. 141 or p. 285
6. Kaddish Shaleim for Shiva plus Aleinu - p. 149-150