Out of Stock Due to COVID-19.
Edited by Daniel M. Kimmel
Groundbreaking essays on the significance of work in men's lives. Includes structured program ideas to explore work-related topics in your community. Covers everything from security issues to workplace ethics, illness, and the loss of a job. Contributors range from doctors and lawyers to rabbis and cabinetmakers.
- Introduction and Self Definitions (Program A page 8)
- Work and Family (Program B page 9)
- Mid Life Change (Program F page 29)
- Returning to work after a serious illness (Program G page 31)
- Retirement (Program I page 34)
FJMC price includes ground shipping!