Many thanks to the 57 clubs who submitted almost 120 applications for Torch Awards. Our team of 25 Judges are now hard at work scoring the applications. They have a challenging job as there is a treasure trove of amazing programs and projects to evaluate. This bodes well for FJMC as the winning applications will be posted on the FJMC website and made available for clubs to use in future programming. Be sure to attend the FJMC Convention and see your club and region win a Torch Award.
- Promote development of new, adapted or enhanced club programming and practices.
- Reward programs and practices that achieve excellence. Gold, Silver and Bronze Torch Awards are presented based on the individual quality of programs. The awards are given across many broad categories.
- Disseminate the best of club programming and practices. Entries will be accessible through the FJMC website for other clubs to read, view video, adopt or adapt.
- Use Torch Awards as example programs to assist all FJMC clubs to qualify to receive FJMC Quality Club Awards.
- Provide selected entries for display at the Convention Program Fair, showcasing the effort and creativity of Men’s Clubs across North America.
- Educate and stimulate club leaders at Convention with program ideas.
Submit your Torch Award Application [login required]